Integrated: 8261706: Swing test fails Metal API Validation with setVertexBytes error

Jayathirth D V jdv at openjdk.java.net
Sun Feb 14 16:47:03 UTC 2021

In MTLRenderer_DrawScanLines we are exceeding 4K limit for setVertexBytes and because of this we are seeing error with Metal API Validation enabled. Implemented logic to clamp vertex data to 4KB.

jtreg test passes with fix and also there are no sanity issues in J2DDemo, SwingSet2 and Font2DTest.

Commit messages:
 - 8261706: Swing test fails Metal API Validation with setVertexBytes error

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/lanai/pull/190/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=lanai&pr=190&range=00
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/lanai/pull/190.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/lanai pull/190/head:pull/190