I want to use early access

forax at univ-mlv.fr forax at univ-mlv.fr
Thu Mar 15 20:18:28 UTC 2018

> De: "Alireza Mohamadi" <dangersd at gmail.com>

I do not think that the JDK is able to cross compile itself to another platform,
i was thinking about building and running the JDK for linux inside the VM.

I do not know for the loom project but for other OpenJDK projects that require change of the VM, the code tends to be developed for linux 64 bits first, with macOs support soon after and then the other platforms are added.

Rémi