Kick off meeting for Project Loom

David Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Thu Oct 18 16:31:16 UTC 2018

Thanks Alan & Ron for hosting this kickoff; it's an exciting project!
I didn't want to speak up on the call as I was attending from a noisy
public place, but if it would be helpful, I can contribute a more
serious/conservative/uncontroversial version of the pure-Java
AccessController reimplementation patch (one which preserves all
existing behaviors, as opposed to the rather editorialized version I
posted last December).

--
- DML