RFR: 7141675 Fix jcheck issues in .m sources

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Wed Feb 1 07:17:46 PST 2012

That will be a problem. If jcheck is changed in such a way that
an already committed changeset would be rejected, then it has
to be added to the whitelist. Otherwise, a fresh clone will fail
when jcheck processes the now offending changeset...

Yes, this implies that jcheck has a scaling problem. As more
changesets are added to a repo, the more work jcheck has to
do... eventually all compute cycles will be consumed by
jcheck... :-)

Dan