[7u4] Review request for CR 7134730

Kumar Srinivasan kumar.x.srinivasan at oracle.COM
Mon Feb 13 15:49:40 PST 2012

Test.java:
you will need a null check for args, ie. if there are no args you will
encounter
a NPE  for args.length.

AppBundlerTask.java

there are several instances of the old type of for-loops.
lines 141, lines 455, lines 479

using  static imports for StandardCopyOption, LinkOption, will make the code
much nicer,  here is an example of some recent changes I made which
utilizes this:
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/tl/jdk/diff/7dbc129d8e5c/test/tools/launcher/TestHelper.java

Otherwise it looks ok to me.

Thanks