[7u4] Review request for CR 7134730

Greg Brown greg.x.brown at oracle.com
Mon Feb 13 16:12:54 PST 2012

> you will need a null check for args, ie. if there are no args you will encounter
> a NPE  for args.length.

Is null a valid value for args? I would expect the array to be either empty or contain one value (the name of the executable) in this case.

> AppBundlerTask.java
>
> there are several instances of the old type of for-loops.
> lines 141, lines 455, lines 479

I saw that and did consider changing it, but it would also require changing some variable names that I would prefer to leave as-is.

> using  static imports for StandardCopyOption, LinkOption, will make the code
> much nicer,  here is an example of some recent changes I made which utilizes this:
> http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/tl/jdk/diff/7dbc129d8e5c/test/tools/launcher/TestHelper.java

I'd also prefer to leave this as-is since I think the qualified version helps to improve readability.

> Otherwise it looks ok to me.

Great! Thank you for your help.

Greg