java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no xxx in java.library.path

Tobias Bley tobi at ultramixer.com
Thu Feb 16 06:53:20 PST 2012

yes, xxx is a native library located in the current working directory. The problem is that this library is found with Apples JDK 6 and with the first versions of OpenJDK7 if I specify the property -Djava.library.path=.

But now with the current version Open JDK7u4 it doesn't work no longer :(

Best regard,
Tobi