Request for review: 7144063: [macosx] Swing JMenu mnemonic doesn't work; hint misleading; cross symbol typed

Alexander Zuev alexander.zuev at oracle.com
Fri Feb 24 05:19:39 PST 2012

Hello,

   the new version of webrev can be found here:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kizune/7144063/webrev.01/

   It also includes the fix for "push-to-enter feature not working on
Russian locale (and any other locale which has decimal delimeter other
than '.')" - thanks Leonid for crafting the solution.

   Please consider reviewing this fix if possible.

With best regards,
Alexander Zuev