Java Preferences.app doesn't open anymore

Tobias Bley (UltraMixer) tobi at ultramixer.com
Fri May 25 09:12:22 PDT 2012

Yes, it simply delete Java SE 6 from /Library/Frameworks/Java....

So now when I try to start a Java application, Mac OS X brings up a the "java needed dialog" and tries to download Java. But it fails with the message that "... this software is currently not available"...

So reinstalling doesn't resolve the issue :(

Regards

--
Tobias Bley
Geschäftsführer/ Managing Director

Tel    +49 351 - 264 49 86        Fax +49 180 - 366 50 05

UltraMixer Digital Audio Solutions
Schillerstrasse 29
01326 Dresden

info at ultramixer.com 	      	 http://www.ultramixer.com