osx, java7 screen menu empty after frame.dispose

Roger Tönz roger.toenz at abacus.ch
Wed Apr 17 08:35:03 PDT 2013

Hi Sergey

Maybe you're interested in my Workaround for the Moment.
In all my Frames i'm overriding the dispose Method.

public void dispose(){
          super.dispose();

          SwingUtilities.invokeLater(new Runnable(){
            @Override
            public void run() {
              for(Window window:Window.getWindows()){
                if(window.isActive()&&window instanceof JFrame){
                  JFrame activeFrame = (JFrame)window;
                  JMenuBar menuBar = activeFrame.getJMenuBar();
                  if(menuBar!=null){
                    activeFrame.setJMenuBar(new JMenuBar());
                    activeFrame.setJMenuBar(menuBar);
                  }
                }
              }