Java UI apps won't display when using Mac Screen Sharing

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Tue Feb 19 01:48:04 PST 2013

I use VNC to connect to my Mac-mini a lot. Never seen this problem
before. I'm using the TightVNC 2.6 client on MS Windows and connecting
to a Mac running OS X 10.8. I also use TightVNC 1.3 client to connect
from my Linux workstation to the same Mac, and it works fine there, too.

What VNC client software do you use? Can you try TightVNC and see if
it's still an issue?

--
best regards,
Anthony