macosx-port-dev Digest, Vol 26, Issue 19

Kustaa Nyholm Kustaa.Nyholm at planmeca.com
Thu Feb 21 10:10:55 PST 2013

>Please, do seriously adopt Java 7, embed it in your application,
>and let Oracle know about any blocking issues.

Oracle is fully aware of the issues that are blocking me, so for me
this is just wait and see when it is ready for prime time, until
then I cope with whatever is available.

Also, I have people who just won't upgrade to Lion or Mountain Lion
so for them I'm going keep supporting not-embeded Java.

Simple as that, no hard feelings and I see where the world is
going but adapting Java 7 whole heartedly is not really not
and option, at least not yet for me.

br Kusti