[8] Request for review: 8003169: [macosx] JVM crash after disconnecting from projector

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Tue Feb 26 06:28:52 PST 2013

Hi Sergey,

The fix looks good. However, is there a need to dispatch the
nativeGetScreenInsets operation on the AppKit thread? Form a recent
discussion on threading in FX we found out that NSScreen doesn't imply
any threading restrictions on its usage, i.e. you can access NSScreen
APIs from any thread. Would anything break if you comment out the
performOnMainThreadWaiting call and execute the block directly on the