When is Java 7u16 going to be released ?

Jeff Palmer jcpalmer at rochester.rr.com
Tue Feb 26 09:07:27 PST 2013

Though it is referenced at the time as 7u12, this is the planning doc I am going by: http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk7u-dev/2012-December/005251.html

Whether the info is still worth the disk space it occupies is unknown to me.

Dalibor,
Do not see any dates in the link, but have a question.  If someone was planning to embed Java, could they do it from source and not have to wait for an official release?  Not planning to do this, not even planning to embed prior to Java 8, but would like to know.

Hope this gives some guidance.

Jeff Palmer