RFR: JDK-5108778 Too many instances of java.lang.Boolean created in Java application

Sebastian Sickelmann sebastian.sickelmann at gmx.de
Wed Sep 30 03:38:33 UTC 2015

Yes it is the only (non-test) source i could find in hotspot, but i want
to change it in all openjdk sources i can find it.
I thought i really must discuss it part by part in the mailing-lists.
Actually i am working on the issue to save against regression on this.
Thanks Alexandr for this input. So there will be something that
integrates into jtreg for this too.

-- Sebastian