JRuby can't compile benchmark. Also package renaming

Charles Oliver Nutter headius at headius.com
Thu Apr 7 14:28:54 PDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 5:45 PM, Kirill Shirokov
<kirill.shirokov at oracle.com> wrote:
> The compilation error is most probably caused by package rename:
>
> warning: could not compile: bench/bench_fib_recursive.rb; full trace follows
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/dyn/CallSite
>        at org.jruby.runtime.invokedynamic.InvokeDynamicSupport.<clinit>(InvokeDynamicSupport.java:463)

Ahh, ok. I didn't see that because I went straight to the new package
and then ran into the classfile version thing.

Anyway, should all be working now! I hope there's an ASM4 release
soon, because I'd like to get this stuff into a JRuby 1.6.x update.

- Charlie