How high are he memory costs of polymorphic inline caches?

Jochen Theodorou blackdrag at gmx.org
Wed Aug 20 10:11:46 UTC 2014

Am 19.08.2014 21:30, schrieb Mark Roos:
> Related to the overhead of Lambda forms from Mark Reinhold on the
> Hotspot list.
> Looks like some efforts to improve them.
>
> New JEP Candidate: _http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/210_

yeah, the last time I complained about lambda forms I was told, that I
would have to do a new implementation of them then... well... sadly not
really an option for me right now. So if the JEP #210 can improve the
situation a bit I am happy

bye Jochen

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou - Groovy Project Tech Lead
german groovy discussion newsgroup: de.comp.lang.misc