RFR: 8156619: Unimplemented ES6 features should result in clear Error being thrown

Hannes Wallnöfer hannes.wallnoefer at oracle.com
Mon Nov 7 11:52:58 UTC 2016

Thanks Sundar.

For the super keyword, we store its usage in the function while super itself is a normal identifier. For generators, the function actually is the entity although you could argue we should point to the * token that makes it a generator. I’d rather not have to change these, I hope you’re fine with that.

Hannes