AES GCM slow

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Mon Jan 27 06:19:17 PST 2014

What's the platform are you using for the testing?  Windows, Linux,
Solaris or Mac OS?  GCM are now only implemented in SunJCE provider.  I
want to make sure the crypto provider for AES-CBC, which is different
for different platforms by default, is not the major cause of the
performance impact.

Thanks for the performance measure.

Regards,
Xuelei