ALPN and HTTP/2 client

Simone Bordet simone.bordet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:55:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am missing where the ALPN negotiation is performed in the new HTTP/2
client code, can you direct me at where this is done ?

The HTTP/2 spec requires to close the connection with
INADEQUATE_SECURITY if the cipher does not meet the HTTP/2
requirements, but I don't see this code ?

SSLEngine.getApplicationProtocol() seems only to be used for debugging ?

Thanks !

--
Simone Bordet
http://bordet.blogspot.com