RFR 8114860: Behavior of java.net.URLPermission.getActions() contradicts spec

Vyom Tewari vyom.tewari at oracle.com
Mon Jun 20 16:53:10 UTC 2016

Hi Pavel,

thanks for review, even i did not understand why test case is comparing
the hashcode with the hard coded values that's why at first place i did
not removed it. As you mentioned   value doesn't matter i will modify
the hashcode test and will send the modified webrev again. I was not
expecting that hashcodetest is testing NPE by comparing the
*"hardcoded"* hash values.

Thanks,
Vyom