Adding SocketChannel toString to connection exception messages

Bernd Eckenfels ecki at zusammenkunft.net
Fri Dec 22 16:42:45 UTC 2017

Hello,

I also dearly miss Socket addresses in connection exceptions, however it looks like it is not going to make it. However if we add a getter for the Peer address (not included in toString) then logging frameworks could detect instances of ConnectException and process them accordingly.

Gruss
Bernd
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net