Attributes.readBasicFileAttributes() throws AssertionError

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at Sun.COM
Tue Jan 6 04:31:23 PST 2009

Rajendra Gutupalli wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> I started looking the areas that are newly introduced (new to me).
> Here I see one issue with b98 when tired in Windows and Linux.
> I just passed null argument for LinkOption to
> Attributres.readBasickFileAttributes() method. It throws
> AssertionError saying "Should not get here". As usual I think it
> should throw NPE here.
Good to have you back!

I thought I had tests to catch all these null cases but it seems this
one slipped through. I'll make sure it is fixed for the next build - thanks!

-Alan.