Callback Based Selectors

Remi Forax forax at univ-mlv.fr
Wed Mar 14 14:16:55 UTC 2018

I wonder if it's not better to have a new Selector class, let say CallbackBasedSelector (or whatever) than trying to retrofit the Selector API to work in both mode at the same time.
Obviously, the implementation can be based in the same code but from the user POV you can not both API at the same time.

regards,
Rémi