RFR 8213031: (zipfs) Add support for POSIX file permissions

Langer, Christoph christoph.langer at sap.com
Mon Aug 5 08:23:16 UTC 2019

Hi,

the changeset for the zipfs POSIX permissions support seems to be ready now. I've spent some iterations with Lance to finalize it, mainly some formal things and additions/cleanups to the test. I've got reviews now from both, Alan and Lance.

So, that's the last call for review/feedback/objections from anybody else. If I don't get further feedback I'm going to push this within the next 2-3 days: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~clanger/webrevs/8213031.17/

Thank you,
Christoph