RFR: 8224975: CSR: Implement JEP 352

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Fri May 31 10:35:54 UTC 2019

Could I please have reviews for the following CSR which details the
changes needed for the JEP 352 implementation task:

  CSR JIRA: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8224975

I'm still hoping to target this for JDK13. The OpenJDK Project Lead
explained that this CSR needs to be reviewed with at least provisional
agreement before that can happen. Also, the JEP still needs endorsing by
at least one relevant Group or Area Lead (I think that probably means
Alan, Brian or Vladimir).

regards,

Andrew Dinn