Event when CSS is applied

Tom Eugelink tbee at tbee.org
Tue Feb 17 13:02:51 UTC 2015

I have a skin (of a control) that centers a Text node. This Text node can be styled via CSS, so this styling is a factor when centering. because larger font means wider text.

The centering works perfectly, the only problem is figuring out when to center the node. At the moment I'm centering the node on every layoutChildren call of the skin, but this is way to often, because after applying the CSS chances are very low that the node will need to be repositioned.

Basically I would like to be informed when the styling of a node has been applied or changed. Is there some place that can provide this information?

Tom