RFR: 8236839: System menubar removed when other menubars are created or modified

Kevin Rushforth kcr at openjdk.java.net
Wed Feb 5 19:19:59 UTC 2020

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 19:50:28 GMT, Johan Kaving <github.com+725090+jkaving at openjdk.org> wrote:

> This pull request fixes the sceneProperty listener in `MenuBarSkin` so that we leave the
> current system menubar alone when other menubars are changed.
>
> It also adds a test case that reproduces the problem before the fix.

This looks good to me. I confirm that this fixes the bug, and that the new unit test catches the problem.

I added a minor comment about the import statement.

modules/javafx.controls/src/test/java/test/javafx/scene/control/skin/MenuBarSkinTest.java line 33:

> 32: import com.sun.javafx.stage.WindowHelper;
> 33: import javafx.scene.control.MenuItem;
> 34: import test.com.sun.javafx.pgstub.StubToolkit;

Minor: can you move this next to the other `javafx.scene.control` imports? (I know they aren't all sorted, but most are)