Monocle as a replacement

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 01:27:00 UTC 2020

Thanks.

My focus will be initially on adding Desktop (Linux, macOS, Windows)
support for the WebView (and thus probably Node, Stage) capture functions.

As FX stands today these capture functions -- from a WebView perspective --
have some issues for use in a mission critical production environment
(reliability mostly, not necessarily stability, although physical screen
dimensions so cause stability issues too).  If they can be addressed,
moving them to a "silent" environment will be next step (improving speed,
reliability).

There's very little available in regards to proper, modern HTML rendering
in Java, so if this works, we'd be happy to help contribute to it's
progress.