Question ad running the "systemTests" module tests ...

Kevin Rushforth kevin.rushforth at oracle.com
Wed Feb 19 19:44:51 UTC 2020

First, make sure that your test class name ends with exactly the string
"Test".

As I think you noticed, the systemTests project is only run if the
`FULL_TEST` property is set to `true`, like this:

gradle -PFULL_TEST=true test

If you just want to run the system tests:

gradle -PFULL_TEST=true :systemTests:test

If you want to limit it to a single test:

gradle -PFULL_TEST=true :systemTests:test --tests NameOfMyTest

-- Kevin