RFR: 8239822: Intermittent unit test failures in RegionCSSTest

Kevin Rushforth kcr at openjdk.java.net
Mon Feb 24 16:02:40 UTC 2020

On Sat, 22 Feb 2020 20:23:38 GMT, Dean Wookey <dwookey at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> @aghaisas Can you review this?
>>
>> @DeanWookey You are also welcome to review it if you like.
>
> test.javafx.css.Node_cssStateTransition_Test may also need the same treatment.

Thanks for pointing that out. In addition to `test.javafx.css.Node_cssStateTransition_Test`, the following test has a similar pattern:

test.com.sun.javafx.css.StyleManagerTest

I'll update the PR to fix the above two.

I looked further, and see that the following tests call `StyleManager::setDefaultUserAgentStylesheet`:

test/javafx/css/CssMetaDataTest
test/javafx/css/HonorDeveloperSettingsTest
test/javafx/css/Node_cssStateTransition_Test
test/javafx/css/Node_cssStyleMap_Test
test/javafx/scene/Node_effectiveOrientation_Css_Test

This is a slightly different case, and none of these are causing problems today, so I will file a follow-up test bug to look at those and see if they need cleanup.