Get how many monitors are connected.

Kevin Rushforth kevin.rushforth at oracle.com
Fri Sep 3 14:39:06 UTC 2021

I don't think so. You can find out the primary monitor with
Screen.getPrimary(), and you can determine the positioning of all
screens relative to each other using the visual bounds of each screen.
There isn't any guarantee, though, that the list of screens is ordered,
so if there are more than 2 screens, I don't know of a reliable way to
distinguish the second, third, and so on.

-- Kevin