RFR: 8208088: Memory Leak in ControlAcceleratorSupport [v6]

Daniel Peintner daniel.peintner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 12:14:41 UTC 2021

Hi,

I don't wanna clutter the list but I noticed this issue also and can point
you to a simple test (adding MenuButton is sufficient, no need for any
MenuItem).

See test here:
https://github.com/Sandec/JMemoryBuddy/issues/5#issuecomment-911617849

The test provided fails on JavaFX (v17) and succeeds on v16.
@FlorianKirmaier mentioned that for him the test on Mac works also for
JavaFX17. Maybe it depends on the operating system also...

Note: The test should be usable "as is" since it uses JMemoryBuddy which is
already part of the JFX repo.
(some minor tweaks might be necessary due to the minor assert differences
in Junit4 vs. Junit5)

Hope this helps,

-- Daniel