How to jextract

Maurizio Cimadamore maurizio.cimadamore at oracle.com
Thu Dec 6 17:31:08 UTC 2018

Looking closer at the code, the issue with -m not generating anything is
caused by the fact that the various Context::collectXYZ methods are
filtering away all packages that are not the 'target' one (the one set
by -t). This is  buggy behavior - we should just generate all packages
we have got up to that point; there's no reason to do the filtering.

Maurizio