Fwd: RFR: JDK-8215445: Enable building for Windows in WSL

Jorn Vernee jbvernee at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 20 23:21:00 UTC 2018

Sounds interesting!

But, it looks like it can currently only run on the system drive [1],
which I personally have some reservations about (it's also not as fast
as my current workspace drive). So, until support is added to put the
filesystem on a different drive [2], I think I will be sticking to
cygwin.

Jorn

[1] :
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10#troubleshooting