[nicl] Removed static Context instance and reduced access levels when possible.

Henry Jen henry.jen at oracle.com
Fri Feb 23 07:50:43 UTC 2018

Overall looks good.

We wanted to enable plug-in CodeFactory, thus Context.parse takes a provider of CodeFactory. That’s half-baked idea anyway, and currently the way to use different CodeFactory is to write another tool (Main in this case). Moved this from Main into Context is probably not a big deal, just we will need a different mechanism to allow that.

Cheers,
Henry