[foreign] RFR: add test for C stdlib

Maurizio Cimadamore maurizio.cimadamore at oracle.com
Tue Jun 12 13:44:55 UTC 2018

Uploaded another revision.

This new revision uses combinatorial input for most of the tests. In
doing so I tripped up a bug in variadic calls not handling floating
points correctly, which I have fixed.

Webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mcimadamore/panama/stdlib_test_v2/

Please, give it a spin on a another platform, in case I missed something.

Maurizio