[foreign] RFR 8218742: Refine Scope API

Maurizio Cimadamore maurizio.cimadamore at oracle.com
Mon Feb 11 19:12:05 UTC 2019

Here's the latest iteration:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mcimadamore/panama/8218742_v3/

I added the test, which uncovered some issues in two tests, namely
FunctionAccessTest and PointerScopeTest; the first case was a real
issue, as the code was trying to set a global callback with a callback
whose scope was more narrow - hence the issue. The other test was
attempting something similar and, in doing so, it revealed a difference
in the exception being generated. Both tests have been fixed to use the
'right' scope to create the callback to be set.

Maurizio