[foreign] RFR 8219442: jextract does not generate InnerClasses attribute properly

Maurizio Cimadamore maurizio.cimadamore at oracle.com
Thu Feb 21 15:17:47 UTC 2019

Very nice and pragmatic fix; also very nice test.

Only two nits:

* the logic you have will not work for more nested types (e.g. A.B.C),
since we don't represent nested class types with recursive ClassType
chains. But (as discussed offline) we're good for now, jextract doesn't
emit stuff like this.

* I see there's no call to visitinner for macro types; again this is ok
for now, but could bite back as soon as we start to support proper
pointer constants (pointers are generic).

Maurizio