[foreign] JBS ticket dashboard

Maurizio Cimadamore maurizio.cimadamore at oracle.com
Tue Feb 26 23:31:32 UTC 2019

Great work - thanks a ton!

I've also closed another one, which was closed as part of another bug
fix, and added 'relates to' links to some jextract issues.

Also, I think that if we filtered issues by type (e.g. just Bugs and
Enhancements) there would be less noise.

Please, do add me as an editor; username: mcimadamore.

I think that if ongoing work in other branches would make a similar use
of labels, we could actually improve the dashboard by showing issues on
all branches. I'll have few chats :-)

Cheers
Maurizio