[foreign-abi] On invokers

Jorn Vernee jorn.vernee at oracle.com
Mon Oct 14 08:56:27 UTC 2019

Hi Nick,

Thanks for trying the patch. I'm using Git, so I'm using a port of the
original webrev.ksh script. I've previously done a set of fixes to the
port, since we were having off-by-one errors before, but apparently not
all the bugs were fixed :/ (well, at least I now have a test case).

I'll look into a fix, but that's probably gonna take a while. In the
mean time it might be fastest to manually fix the line count. Git also
has an option to --recount the number of lines when applying a patch,
but I couldn't find anything similar for HG unfortunately.

Sorry,
Jorn