Windows random EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION crash

Ty Young youngty1997 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 17:30:21 UTC 2020

On 7/21/20 12:15 PM, Maurizio Cimadamore wrote:
> Looks like a crash in the library itself, so, very likely cause by
> some issues in the port - perhaps some layout mismatch? Could also be
> that you have some pre-existing memory corruption issue (e.g. not
> caused by the port), and that Windows is more likely to trigger a
> segfault.

Can't think of any besides signedness. Not sure how memory corruption is
coming into play either, the application starts the same way on the main
thread all the time.

Are there any tools that can be used to debug this? If not, I can try
making an FMA memory viewer in JavaFX or something so I can easily
visualize what's going on I suppose.