[foreign-memaccess+abi] RFR: Remove printf and vprintf tests [v3]

Jorn Vernee jvernee at openjdk.java.net
Fri May 14 12:42:31 UTC 2021

> This patch removes the printf and vprintf tests, since the symbols are not available on Windows in the UCRT.
>
> gmtime is similarly an inline function that maps to something else, but in that case there is a drop-in replacement symbol name _gmtime64 we can call instead.
>
> This fixes the missing symbol errors in StdLibTest.

Jorn Vernee has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Replace get_ptr function with function table

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/panama-foreign/pull/536/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/panama-foreign/pull/536/files/7b7dde2b..a0cf834b

Webrevs: