Proposal: Haiku port of OpenJDK

Dalibor Topic dalibor.topic at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 7 12:23:54 PST 2007

Thank you very much for the proposal, Bryan. Since your proposal is
the first one,
I am trying a bit to write up procedures for the porters group as we go.

I invite the porters group Members to review, discuss and help improve your
proposal.

If, after discussion, the proposal finds a Member willing to support the
proposal, the Member should then submit the project proposal to the
OpenJDK project's announce and discuss mailing lists per
http://openjdk.java.net/projects/ .

The further approval process would follow the rules outlined in that document.

cheers,
dalibor topic