JDK 9 build 151 test results now available

Muneer Kolarkunnu abdul.kolarkunnu at oracle.com
Fri Jan 13 10:55:49 UTC 2017

Hi Martin,

I logged a bug, HYPERLINK "https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8172781"JDK-8172781 for the same and attached the logs. It is in Linux x64 environment.

Regards,

Muneer

From: Rory O'Donnell
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 4:08 PM
To: quality-discuss at openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: JDK 9 build 151 test results now available

On 12/01/2017 19:51, Martin Buchholz wrote:

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 1:18 AM, Muneer Kolarkunnu <HYPERLINK "mailto:abdul.kolarkunnu at oracle.com" \nabdul.kolarkunnu at oracle.com> wrote:

pass   fail   java/util/concurrent/tck/JSR166TestCase.java

---    fail   java/util/concurrent/tck/JSR166TestCase.java#id1

I'm maintaining java/util/concurrent/tck/JSR166TestCase, but there is no information here for me to diagnose the problem.

---

Oracle runs tests on many platforms; why does this report only include one platform?

Martin , as part of the quality outreach we discussed with jugs what platform they would like to see posted - Linux was the
platform of choice. We do run tests on all the other platforms internally,however posting one platform is a resource
constraint.

Muneer will log a bug for the failing test.

Rgds,Rory

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager