答复: Asynchronous IO in SSL

Brad Wetmore bradford.wetmore at oracle.com
Thu Apr 12 10:40:22 PDT 2012

security-dev is not a general purpose mailing list for Java
Programming/usage questions, it's for the discussion of development of
the JDK.

A couple pointers/suggestions:

In the JDK distribution, there is some sample code which shows
NIO/SSLEngine working together.

     sample/nio/server

The majority of the SSLEngine code is ChannelIOSecure.java.

It is not production quality, but gives some ideas of how it could be used.

Please see the SSLEngine section in the JSSE documentation.

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/guides/security/jsse/JSSERefGuide.html#SSLENG

Also, please check the user forums for JSSE:

     https://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=965

Best wishes,

Brad