Code Review Request, 8004184, security tests leave JSSEServer running

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Sun Dec 2 17:28:28 PST 2012

On 12/2/2012 11:38 PM, Chris Hegarty wrote:
> Your description talks about releasing resources, but the comment
> in the source mentions initialising system properties. Are you
> using othervm mode to get around releasing resources or an issues
> with previously set system properties?

JSSE cannot support agentvm mode because some system properties will be
only called one time at every VM.  Othervm mode is used to release
resources.  And it is also used to correct the previous system
properties issues.  I normally put the comments to all JSSE test, so
that the code readers can understand why the test must be run in othervm
mode.

Thanks,
Xuelei