Allow configure to detect if EC implementation is present

Vincent Ryan vincent.x.ryan at oracle.com
Thu Mar 14 12:14:48 PDT 2013

The DISABLE_INTREE_EC flag is designed to control whether the Elliptic Curve support in the
JDK source tree is skipped during a build. It is used to avoid the duplication of EC libraries on
platforms where an EC library is already present.

In the old build it was a build option. In the new build it appears to be controlled by the presence
of a directory. That is incorrect as the directory is always present. The behaviour differs from the old build.