Allow configure to detect if EC implementation is present

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Fri Mar 15 04:15:33 PDT 2013

On 15/03/2013 7:04 PM, Erik Joelsson wrote:
> And as David pointed out, please notify me and Tim Bell when you push

If I am added to that list we will have global timezone coverage :)
Though we should all see the push notifications anyway, it should
minimize the window of potential breakage.

I think as long as the pushes are to jdk8/build that will also minimise
risk. Where we had problems last week was where pushes went to jdk8/tl.
That may still be needed in some cases, but for pure build changes
jdk8/build is best.

Cheers,
David