Webrev request: JDK-8015081

Jamil Nimeh jamil.j.nimeh at oracle.com
Wed Jun 11 04:01:17 UTC 2014

Hi Max,

You're probably right about collectionNullClean/throw question. When I
first wrote that method I wasn't sure I'd always throw NPE as a
consequent of it returning false, but it ended up working out that way.

I'm already reworking a couple tests so I'll take a look at implementing
those comments tonight and kick another review out. Thanks for the comments.

--Jamil